1. Pass psychologist's examination and compile with Harry and Benjamin standard for readiness.
• Older than 18 years old. If younger than 20, permission from the parent is required.
• Been living like a female for longer than 1 year.
• Accepted by surrounding people and felt happy without any pressure while living like a female.
• Take female hormone orally or injected for longer than 1 year.
• Diagnosed as gender identity disorder, or gender dysphoria.
• Psychology evaluation result is normal and certified by a psychologist for readiness for surgery
2. Notify the surgeon about allergic drugs prior to the operation.
3. Stop taking female hormone for 2 weeks if taken orally and 4 weeks if taken by injection.
4. Plan 3-4 weeks off from work
5. Take only soft food for 2-3 days before the operation